Thursday, February 9, 2012

Red Berry Vinaigrette

My mom started making a few salad dressing recipes. A couple days ago I decided to follow suit. Wow! I think I agree with her; I don't know that I'll ever go back to store-bought dressings.

Here is a delicious Vinaigrette. It calls for Raspberry, but I had strawberry. Voila! Delectable and delightful.

Red Raspberry Vinaigrette OR Strawberry Vinaigrette

Ingredients

1/4 cup olive oil

1 cup seasoned rice vinegar

1 (10 ounce) jar seedless raspberry jam/ strawberry

Directions

Combine the olive oil, rice vinegar and raspberry jam in the container of a blender. Process

until smooth. Store in a jar in the refrigerator.


For smaller quantity half the recipe

1/8 c olive oil

1/2 c rice vinegar

5 oz jam (1/2 c?)


I think I want to try this with apricot jelly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment